Wednesday, 30 November 2011

all wrapped up...

Well what a week..

The winter is well and truly kicking in.. so this week over at MMCS we want to see you 'keeping warm'

Well I did wonder what to do... I was thinking hot chocolate... but then I saw this image where they are all so wrapped up that it just had to be used lol...


The papers are Authentique (possibly my fave ever Xmas papers!!)
The image is from Lili of the Valley
The sentiment stamp is whimsy

The pins, lace and seam binding are from wild orchid crafts


I am entering this into:


Wild Orchid crafts - Child's Christmas

Lili of the Valley - Anything goes

Sketch Saturday

6 comments:

Mary J said...

How wonderful Carrie - totally beautiful embellishing! Great take on the sketch too!

Susie Little said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for playing at Sketch Saturday!xx

Faye said...

I really like the colours you've put together on this one. A stylish and elegant make. xxx

Joey said...

Carrie I love this image too, havent used it at all this year shame on me! Great card Hun.Joey x

Tracey Brossart said...

Amazing coloring, such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

Hugz & TFS,
xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

Stampin Mindy said...

This image is adorable. great colors.
Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts.

Hugs, Mindy