Friday 27 November 2009

What a palaver!!

Well,
What a nightmare!! I have set up 3 different blog sites but none of them let people leave me messages!! All I can say is thanks for all your help Em!!

Well here is a card that I am submitting for the Sweet stamping challenge



It is a card that I will also be sending tomorrow as we have new neighbours (it hasn't come out well but the sentiment says 'Just Moved!')
Although we are sad to loose our old neighbours we look forward to meeting the new ones tomorrow!!

I have used Lot's of stamping up goodies on the card..

The stamp sets are:Loads a love and Loads a love accessories.
All card and papers are stampin' up and the ribbon too.
The buttons are some I had in my draw

Thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

Queen La Rubba said...

Hi Carrie,

Just love your card! What a great way to welcome a new neighbor! Very thoughtful of you!
I love yourdesign and the truck is FAB! Thank you for joining us at Sweetstampin for our first challenge. Come back next week too as we will be having a color challenge starting tomorrow!!
Hop on over to my blog and become a follower. I will have goodies up for grabs soon and you will also see my other posts regarding all of the fun stuff going on!
Again FAB CARD!!!!

Unknown said...

yeah andother gorgeous card honey, well done for sneaking in there!
new challenge starting today, looking forwrad to seeing what you come up with next !
love emma xxx

Faye said...

I really like what you've done here! I have this truck stamp and want to go and play with it now! xxx