Thursday 3 December 2009

Something Sweet Challenge

Well...I love the challenge and thought it would be hard using the colours...How wrong was I??
about 10 cards later i realised I had to pick 1 for the challenge!! Aarrgghh!!!!!

Well I chose my favourite 3 so I will let you see!!





This is a Magnolia Tilda stamp and the papers and card are from Stampin' up!



Another Magnolia stamp and more Stampin' up! papers!!



I have no idea where the image is from (think it was in a bag of stuff my mum gave me from QVC) The flower is from Papermania  and again Stampin' up! papers!!

Thanks for looking!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Carrie, they are all beautiful, love the christmas tilda!
oh and the buttons, hmmm button's! you know we have a thing for the button Lol
Thank you so much for joining us for another sweet stampin challenge, good luck.

dont forget workshop tonight hun, see you later
love emma xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards & I'm so glad you found the colours so inspirational!

I just adore the Merry Moments papers, so many of my cards this year will be made with these papers too!

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week

Jan x

Queen La Rubba said...

Carrie,
They are all FAB! I love the Christmas Kisses and the papoeryou used on all three cards. WOnderful Cards! Thank you for joining us at "Sweetstampin Challenge Blog" for this weeks challenge. Don't forget to come back for next weeks challenge.

Happy Holidays
and
Happy Crafting to you!

Faye said...

they are all so pretty...x

Margreet said...

love all your cards.....thanks for joining Sweet Stampin!
xxx Margreet