Wednesday 27 January 2010

Hearts, flowers and a sketch...oh my!!

Lol...I am still plodding thru those Valentines cards and finding sketches and challenges to use..This card is inspired by sketch saturday and the wonderful sketch this week and allsorts challenge where you need to use hearts and flowers..just right for a Valentine's card if you ask me...

For anyone who follows the blog...I have a printer woo hoo!! so expect lot's of digi images soon lol... starting with this one!!



The beautiful image is a Pollycraft one..I do love there images they just capture everything!! and I have coloured her with pro markers. The papers are papermania ( i found them in a sale bin when visiting my parents) and thought...mmm why not lol!!

Thanks for looking xx

3 comments:

Faye said...

The printer is back - yay! Fab card lovey! xxx

Kirsten...x said...

fabulous card love the image ...x

thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

SemSee said...

Aw, such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Simonne (SS DT)