Sunday, 10 January 2010

How cold can it get???

Oh my god.... It is far to cold for me...This time two months ago I was sunning myself on Hamilton Island (in Australia) and it was 30+ degrees!!!!!
Now I'm in snowy Birmingham and it's minus 8ish and supposed to be getting colder arrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!

Oh well at least that means I will get nights in the craft rooms as I am not going out in this weather (I know I am a wimp lol!!!)

Well I have just made a card for the sweet stampin challenge ...It was a difficult - er colour combo this week so it kept me scratchin my head...what theme would use those colours...then I remembered all the weird and wonderful cocktails I had on hols (well you have to try them lol!!) and the rest is history...

Remembering this is a Stampin' up! challenge I put all my digi images away and got the stamps out..hope you like my entry ladies...





I took two photo's as I couldn't quite capture the colours!!

Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Emma Lockley said...

aww carrie, gorgeous card as always honey, i love that stamp set, i know alot of alcho's so it always comes in handy Lol
thank you for taking part in another Sweet Stampin Challenge, good luck
love emma xxx

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee said...

Welcome Back Carrie! This is a great card. Once again your Mojo has come with another crafty and creative card! This is just great! Love it!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Faye said...

I don't like it, I love it! A fab entry for Sweet Stampin! xxx

JanJay said...

Great card, I love the summery feel to it, just what we need at the moment - i'm down the road in Telford!

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin again this week - best of luck!

Jan x