Sunday 10 January 2010

How cold can it get???

Oh my god.... It is far to cold for me...This time two months ago I was sunning myself on Hamilton Island (in Australia) and it was 30+ degrees!!!!!
Now I'm in snowy Birmingham and it's minus 8ish and supposed to be getting colder arrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!

Oh well at least that means I will get nights in the craft rooms as I am not going out in this weather (I know I am a wimp lol!!!)

Well I have just made a card for the sweet stampin challenge ...It was a difficult - er colour combo this week so it kept me scratchin my head...what theme would use those colours...then I remembered all the weird and wonderful cocktails I had on hols (well you have to try them lol!!) and the rest is history...

Remembering this is a Stampin' up! challenge I put all my digi images away and got the stamps out..hope you like my entry ladies...





I took two photo's as I couldn't quite capture the colours!!

Thanks for looking

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aww carrie, gorgeous card as always honey, i love that stamp set, i know alot of alcho's so it always comes in handy Lol
thank you for taking part in another Sweet Stampin Challenge, good luck
love emma xxx

Queen La Rubba said...

Welcome Back Carrie! This is a great card. Once again your Mojo has come with another crafty and creative card! This is just great! Love it!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Faye said...

I don't like it, I love it! A fab entry for Sweet Stampin! xxx

Unknown said...

Great card, I love the summery feel to it, just what we need at the moment - i'm down the road in Telford!

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin again this week - best of luck!

Jan x