Tuesday, 2 February 2010

The craft room is almost done- That means candy!!!!

At long last the draws have arrived...




I have spent all afternoon sorting out my old draws into the new ones...and I can honestly say I must be a magician...I mean I have ssoooo many more draws yet i have almost filled them lol...

Well..as I have had a clear out I found some 'Candy'  so if you fancy winning some fabulous Rachelle Anne Miller stamps all you have to do is make sure you are a follower and put a link on your page back to me..then once that is done leave me a message and I will draw 1 lucky winner on Thursday 12 noon (ish)..

I can hear you asking what stamps???






As an added incentive if I get over 20 followers (I am on 11 at moment) I will add another prize so start spreading the word!!

6 comments:

Emma said...

Wowzers you new draws are fab... Gorgeous stamps too Carrie, thanks for the chance to win, I already follow you, will add alink on my sidebar to spread the word.
Hugs Emma x

Emma Lockley said...

yeah! finally, i think they must of been hand making them for you hun lol
You could of emptied the bin before
taking the pics Lol mwah

I shall add it to my side by right now hunny.
love emma xxx

Linda aka backroads girl said...

Oh, I love these stamps! I'll follow you! Want to follow me, too?

Hugs, Linda

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous stamps. Craft room looks brilliant. Thanks for the chance to win
Hugs
Suzanne x

Faye said...

OOh, your craft room looks fab! At last! I'll add you to the sidebar just as soon as I've had some yummies! Hugs for you. xxx

kimmie_35 said...

Hi, Carrie, love your blog, have just discovered it. Craft room looks fabby! I have left a pic and link on my blog, become a follower... thanks for the chance to win... Look forward to following your crafting...
Hugs
Kim