Saturday 6 February 2010

My 1st GDT card for Sweet Stampin Challenge

Well the day has finally arrived and I can only hope I have done you all proud!!

This week over at the sweet stampin challenge the theme is

FLOWER FRENZY

How you interpret that is up to you.. This is my design..


Ginger is from Pollycrafts and I have coloured her with promarkers
The coloured card is stampin up of course
The papers are Basic grey - pink lemonade
the flowers, pin, charm and ribbon are all from Quixotic


Anyone who checks out my blog did get a sneaky peak on Thursday lol..I just didn't tell ya!!

Hope you like my first guest card..feel free to leave me a comment and I will pop over to your blog to check out your entry..

Don't forget to visit all the other DT's blogs to see there amazing entries

Thanks xx

3 comments:

Margreet said...

Hi Carrie....thanks for visiting my blog......I love your blog too!!.......your first GDT card is stunning!
Have a nice weekend!
xxx Margreet

Faye said...

Well. Here's the thing. Your card. It's is completely and uterrly GORGEOUS. It quite literally took my breath away. I think you've done yourself proud girl! Have a fab weekend. Hugs. x

Emma said...

Gorgeous, love the colours and details. Congrats on your GDT...
Hugs Emma x