Saturday 29 May 2010

My 1st card for one stop crafts!

Yay...

Saturdays will never be the same for me now...every other week I will now have a card for


This week we are asking you to show us your pearls and swirls....

Not sure what to do...well hop on over to the blog and check out all the DT creations...they will leave you speechless!!!!

Here is my take on the challenge...




Ain't she a cutie??

The image is from over at Tiddly Inks and the sentiment is from there PCP planet as a free digi download
Papers are papermania
Pearls and ribbon is from Quixotic!!

I just can't wait to see what you create!!

Thanks for looking xx

8 comments:

Andrea C said...

hehe fantastic card, looks great x

Faye said...

Oh it's divine! I'm starting to not like you!! ;)
Hope you're having a fabdabbydoozey weekend. xxx

Annika said...

Very pretty and fabulously funny!
Hugs
Annika

Maggie Bob said...

Hey Carrie - welcome to the team. I adore this card, the image and sentiment are so sweet!

Hugs,
Maggie
x

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Ooooww, I love the colors and that background pink piece.....very nice. :)

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

Ooooww, I love the colors and that background pink piece.....very nice. :)

Kim Dellow said...

She is so pretty, what a lovely card. Kim

Emma said...

Aw such a pretty card, adorable image and love the colours.
Hugs Emma x