Monday 14 June 2010

And we all start again lol...

So it's Monday again...

I had a very nice if a little hectic weekend...My sister and her boyfriend got engaged...I was very excited for them... So they came to stay for weekend with Little William...who slept in my room...more excitement...then Sunday we took him swimming...I love how kids have no fear lol..

So I am very tired and now need a week off lol...

So I made a card today...



The image is a tot from the greetings farm
Papers are cosmo cricket

I am entering it into....

crafts 4 eternity Sketch and recipe

charisma - Stripes and spots

allsorts -Lace and or buttons

Thanks for looking see ya tomorrow for a Tiddly card...

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ooooh yummy!
xx

pinky said...

Love your take on the sketch Carrie, she is such a cutie. Sounds like you've been busy lol. Thanks for sharing at C4E this week.
Pinky

Jill said...

aww Carrie this is gorgeous I love the DP and the cute image, hugs Jill xx

Faye said...

Hiya hun. Your weekend sounds fun - do you ever have a quiet one?! ;)
I love this card and your take on the C4E sketch, great job. So thanks for playing at C4E and Charisma. xxx

Fleur said...

Hi Carrie, you sound like you've earned a rest. Your card is gorgeous, the image is so sweet & your colouring fantastic
A lovely card,
Thanks for taking part in my challenge over at ALLSORTS this week
Hugz Fleur xXx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

A really cute image and a fab card. Thanks for playing along at C4E. Hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x GDT

Carol said...

Awww Carrie, I absolutely luurrrvvee this card! Your colour choice, lo and image are just too devine. Hope you enjoy your week off. Thanks for joining us at Charisma and good luck. Lotsa luv xxxx

michele said...

Fabulous card Carrie! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs xx

having a {me} day said...

Carrie, this is just beautiful and a fabulous take on the c4e challenge. Thanks for joining us this week. kxx

Michele Spera said...

Lovely job!!! thank you for joining us at C4E
XMichele S

scrapcardskelly said...

My english is not so good, but i realy like your cards. Very nice coulours. i realy like it very much. I'm gonna follow you so i can't wait to see more. hihi!

Hugs. x