Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Red white n blue it's Tiddly Tuesday!!

Good morning...Hope we are all having a good week!!

I am as I am on the early shift at work which is Fabby lol... especially with this nice weather!!!!

So it's Tiddly Tuesday which means a new challenge...

So as it's almost the 4th July we want you to create a card using:

Red White and Blue!!

So here is my card!!



The image is Robbotto and I have coloured him with copics
the papers are either DCWV
OR
They are a digi from - jessica sprague (the robot paper)

I am also entering:

charisma - One for the boys

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the other dt's work!!

8 comments:

Gina said...

Wonderful use of the colour combi Carrie, I'm always scared off by primaries but this looks great!
Love as always Gina x x x

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

This is so cute Carrie! :) I love the background paper and the multicolored buttons on his body. :)

Mina said...

your card is such a brilliant way to use red white and blue...I love the robot
Mina xxx

Vee said...

Fabulous male card! Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Buttercup said...

AMAZINGLY colored!!! What a great card! Makes me want a robot to give me square balloons! TOO CUTE!

Larissa said...

Such a cute card Carrie! I love how you coloured Roboto, so cute!

Hugs,
Larissa

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love the papers and the design on this card. Fabulously coloured robot and I his square balloons are so cute! Hugs, Lesley

Emma Lockley said...

I love that D/p, Have i got that one?
oh and the cute little Fab robot charm looks great
love emma xxx