Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Still on my holiday lol..

Hey lovelies... I am still on my lovely holiday (well I hope it's lovely lol!!)

That means it is only a quick post...we have a new challenge over at


This fortnight we have a marvelous sketch


Told you it was marvelous didn't I??


I used Lili with Ice-cream which you can get here,
The papers are echo park summertime
I have used 3 different sizes of retro flower punches
Pearls and Martha Stewart butterfly punches

Hope you have time to join in!!

7 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Hope you are having a fab time.. is that you on that card - enjoying an ice cream or two lol... its is a fab sketch .. and your card is gorgeous .. love the colours - so cheerful
Lisa x

angelwhispers said...

This is just fab and love the juicy colours so perfect! Chanelle xx

I hope you are having a fab holiday!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Carrie! This is absolutely darling hun!! LOVE your fun colors and that darling image is very sweet!!! Great take on the sketch!! Enjoy your Holiday sweeite!!! HUGS

Mary J said...

Oh my, this is totally cute, Carrie! Love those bright fun colours!

Abi said...

Definitely a lovely sketch & a fabulous card to go with it! xx

Emma said...

A gorgeous card, love the image and colours.
Hope you are having a fabulous time.
Hugs Emma x

Faye said...

Oh what lovely bright colours. Very nice indeedy. xxx