Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Pink and brown!!

Hello all..

Well what a palaver this card was.... I wanted to make my fairy wings sparkly and invested in some Diamond Sparkle (and boy does it!!)

I glued the wings dusted some glitter..and ..... sneezed!!

Oh my word... I think Sam may actually kill me lol...

So here is my card!!

I have used Lili Fairy which you can get here


The papers are a right mish mash (remember I am using up my odds n ends for new stash lol!!)
Ribbons are Stampin up
The scummy buttons are from sew sweet and are called pinkalicious!!


I have followed the sketch at Sketch Saturday and over at a spoon full of sugar they want pink and brown!!

Hope you all have a lovely day xx

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow sparkaliscious !
Love the wings and the polka dot ribbons are gorgeous
Lisa x

Catherine said...

Pretty card, love the sparkles!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, sweet image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

Faye said...

Well you may have sneezed, but the wings still look fabulous darling! xxx

Emma said...

Beautiful...love the colour combo.
Hugs Emma x