Thursday 13 October 2011

Christmas is coming..

Well hello

Inky Moma Nicole set us all some challenges this month so the Inkettes are all working on Christmas ornaments for Nicole to use at conventions...

Now I had to do something quick as we only have 3 weeks till convention and the post takes 2 weeks to get to USA lol.. so I pottered around the craft room - cursing that I didn't have any Inky Christmas stamps (how?? why??? Stoopid girl lol)

Then it came to me...


Well I know some people put fairy's on the top of there trees so Fairy Lili was perfect!!

I went for the blue as she looks all Icy 

The papers were in my scrap draw so no idea who they were by lol..
I also used some fleck stuff which is so sparkly and glimmer dust on her wings (damn the camera lol)


I have darkened it so much to try and show you the shimmer lol..

I am happy with how it turned out and may make some more now.. lol

I am entering this into:

Di's digi designs - Girl makes

Pretty little ribbon - anything goes 

Flutterby Wednesdays - use scraps and fairies

DYSU - Use your scraps - papers and ribbon..

Thanks for looking xx





12 comments:

Faye said...

A perfect Christmas fairy. I have those papers too, possibly MME, but defo vintage! ;) xxx

Lisa Jane said...

ooh its gorgeous .. so sparkly .. and the fairy is perfect for a Christmas ornament
Lisa x

Annette Bowes said...

Just perfect Carrie, gorgeous Christmas Decoration, just looove Fairy Lili, take careX:)

WencheP said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image, so cute and your coloring is just perfect! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Sarah said...

This is so cute! thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge, Sarah x

Kelly A. Clark said...

Love the colors you chose and the round card! I haven't crossed that bridge yet; this is a terrific inspiration. Thanks for fluttering by at Flutter By Wednesday!

Danni said...

Wonderful creation! Those scrap papers go perfect with your image! Great job! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Shawnee said...

Very beautiful!! I love the fairy and glitter.

Angelica Turner said...

This is so pretty, your little fairy is gorgeous.

Mary J said...

Carrie, how very wonderful! Love that glitter and sweetie!

Thx for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!

Mary xxx

Anita said...

This is gorgeous and would be lovely on a Christmas tree. Thank you for joining in Di's DigiDesign Challenge.

Ren-Yi said...

Very cute tag. I love the fun glitter...! Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.