Thursday 15 December 2011

Birthday season is coming!!

Hello all..

Well while everyone is getting ready for Christmas I also have the Birthday season to get on with...

It all starts on 22nd Dec with Sam's Birthday, then 23rd is my sister Zoe's, My Step mom's is 27th (and she is 60 this year!!) and then on 31st December is my sister Eve's birthday... 

Yep nightmare lol..

So I have 2 cards to show you today...

First its an Inky card. My sister Zoe used to work at Thornton's chocolate factory - and she loves candy so this new image from Inky is just perfect for her...


Told ya it was fab... and you can get it here
I have matched it with first edition papers.. 
and glittered like mad lol..

I am entering this into:

chocolate coffee cards - Celebration

My second card is actually for a friend at work


The papers are MME fine and dandy
the image is from Kraftin Kimmie
Ribbon is stampin' up!

I followed the fabby sketch over at Kraftin Kimmie's

I am also entering 

Totally papercrafts - anything but Christmas

Thanks for looking xx

6 comments:

Shelby said...

Both of these are perfect Carrie, but as a candy freak, I love love love the first one. It's kinda making me want to head to the candy drawer:)!!

Shelby

Girl Scientist said...

Gorgeous celebration card, I love it! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!

Lisa Jane said...

wow you sound like you will be busy! Love the cards ..especially that chocolate image lol
The star border is fab too
Lisa x

Vicky said...

These are gorgeous sweetie & the images are lush. My eldest is 21 on new years eve.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Fabulous cards, Carrie - amazing colouring!
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Caroline xxx

Mary J said...

Both really brilliant cards Carrie!