Friday 20 January 2012

Be our guest and a new release

Well how happy was I when I received and email asking me to be a guest over at 


Of course I said yes lol.. and so here is my card

The theme is ' Valentines or Love'


I have used Digi Angelica which you can get here

Now she is spreading fairy dust stars but I have attached some pearl hearts


The papers are MME

And I have another new digi release to share from 


This Monkey


Isn't he all cute sitting in his birthday box lol..

I teamed him with MME papers and a lot of doodling
some twine and a star button

Thanks for looking - I hope you can come and share some love xx

6 comments:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Both cards are gorgeous. I love the digi Angelica and all those beautiful flowers.
Diane xx

Stephanie (Arty Carty) Lee said...

Gorgeous cards Carrie! glad you are joining us at Wags n Whiskers this challenge! xxx Steph

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous cards Carrie, Love all the stunning flowers on your pretty Angelica card. Thanks for joining us this challenge, Hugs, Nikki x

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow fab cards .. love the flowers in that top card
Lisa x

Joey said...

Two fabulous cards hunny, lovely colourwork. Joey x

CraftyC said...

They are both beautiful cards Carrie, love the fairy and congrats on your gdt!
Clairexx