Tuesday 10 January 2012

The forgotten Princess....

Good morning..

Well I have to say I am loving my crafty week off lol..

Although work called me yesterday and I am having to go in for 2 hours today (boo!!!! lol)

So I decided to colour up some images...

Now when Inky did the new boys release they also sneaked in a little Lili... but in all the testosterone I think she got a little lost..

Well I found her...but I didn't want to make a card.... so I made this:


Isn't she cute??

The picture frame was purchased from my local garden Centers craft section!!
I painted it with Tim Holtz crackle paint (Tattered Rose)
The cute Princess Lili you can get here
as well as the Inky pearls here



I am entering Lili into:

Pollycraft - Anything but a card

Cupcake crafts - Something new (pearls and frame)

Paper Sundaes - Saturated colours

Thanks for looking xx

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love this cute litle frame - perfect for the image
LISA X

Vicky said...

This is fabulous hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Kathleen said...

Oh this is soooo sweet!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
Hugs Kat xx

Louise said...

Super creation,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week
Hugs Louise xx

Unknown said...

Such a sweet nad adorable creation!! Lovethe colours and details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!