Thursday 22 March 2012

Meet Charlotte

Hi All

I am showcasing one of Milk and Coffee's digi's today

So meet Charlotte!!


How cute???

I decided to make a circle easel card and added just a few embellies
The papers are echo park springtime
I used some scrummy lace from wild orchid crafts
the pink seam binding is from sew sweet
I also used Martha Stewart butterfly punches and leaves punch
and some retro flower punches to make my own flowers.... well what better way to use up old scraps??


Pop on over to the Challenge blog to check out more of Charlotte...

I am entering her into:

Chocolate coffee and cards - feathers and fur

Emerald Faerie - easel cards

One stop crafts - Handmade flowers

Cupcake crafts - Circles

Tuesday throwdown - Spring clean (lots of scraps used!!)

Thanks for looking xx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...She is absolutly adorable!! Love the soft colors and pretty details!Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!

Catherine said...

This is fab, love that cute little image....

Delphine said...

Beautiful card! Your image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

downrightcrafty said...

oh my such a lovely creation and great styling on the easel too, thank you for joining us for our Easel Card Challenge at the Emerald Faerie Garden
Hugs Kate xx

Joey said...

Aww super cute hun, lovely image and beautiful colourwork. Joey x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fabby card, love the super cute image and such pretty papers.
Lyndsey xx

Shelley said...

Such a preety card, lovely handmade flowers. Thanks for joining in with this weeks OSCC xx

MilkCoffee said...

What a cutie <3 I wish I can make fabulous cards like this ^^ Thanks a lot for make our digis looks sooo cute ♥

MilkCoffee said...

What a cutie <3 I wish I can make fabulous cards like this ^^ Thanks a lot for make our digis looks sooo cute ♥