Tuesday 15 May 2012

Yeeeee Ha!!

Hello...

Hope you are all well. I am enjoying this fabby weather and being at home with Belle. For her Birthday she was brought lots of outside toys so she has a slide, swing, sandpit, ball/swimming pool and little tykes house so she is loving it too lol..

We are getting to the 'almost walking' stage lol.. she will stand and it's like she is taunting us... putting her foot out like she is gonna walk then sitting down hmmm.....but it wont be long......

So today I have a Tag to show you


I have used the fabby Cowgirl Lili which you can get here
The sentiment is also from Inky Impressions
The paper is DCWV
Button is from wild orchid crafts


I do love this Lili but then I love em all lol..
I have coloured her with Copics!!


Thanks for looking xx

2 comments:

Vicky said...

So cute Carrie...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Mary J said...

Oh she is fab, love this Carrie!