Thursday 14 June 2012

Cupcakes

Morning..

Well as you may all know I am cupcake MAD!!! 

Not just the eat -able ones either.. pictures, clothes... basically anything lol..

So I was so happy to see the image I used today..

Yep today is a showcase for MilkCoffee digis and todays theme is Birthday celebrations:


This is Birthday girl with Bunny ears... you can get her here
The papers are BoBunny
I used the curly q die from cc designs and how fab is that speech bubble die???
It is new from xcut dies... there are loads so you will be seeing them a lot lol...

Pop along and check out the rest of the showcase here

2 comments:

Claire said...

Delightful card Carrie - love the image and who doesn't love cupcakes?. Hugs, Claire x

Mary J said...

Oh, I lvoe it, Carrie! Together use of the papers and doodling!