Wednesday 11 July 2012

A card and another ***craft clearout lol**

Well good morning all 

I hope you are well. We are top of the world... but everyday seems like that since Belle arrived - and can you believe it is 4 months today since she came to her 'forever home!!'

It's funny cause I still find myself looking at her and just being so overwhelmed like the very first day we saw her. However now she is much more alert lol.. she is quickly turning into a HUGE chatterbox (don't know where that's coming from lol) and she is now walking- which is very cute lol..

However sleepy time is mommies 'crafty time' so I have this weeks Inky Impressions card here

This weeks theme is 'the great outdoors' 



I also use Magnolia doohickey fence
cc designs flower die
martha stewarts grass punch
PTI Cloud die
and lots of doodling lol


I am entering this into:

Totally Papercrafts - Here comes summer

Card making mama's - burst out the rubber stamp

*********************

Thanks for looking and if your interested I am having a craft sale - mostly Christmas stuff but a few extras in there - take a look here


8 comments:

Tonya said...

Carrie, your card is fabulous! I love the paper you used and those clouds are great. Of course I love the adorable Inky image as well.

Laine said...

Hi Carrie, Your card is fabulous. I love the image and how you have coloured her. The papers and design detail are wonderful.
Thank you so much for joining us at Totally Paper Craft this week.
Hugs
Laine
X

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love the summery scene and the little die cut flowers are so cute
Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Arabella said...

Gorgeous card Carrie! I love the bright colours and the layout is fab!

Arabella

Mary J said...

So pretty Carrie - you colour these gals in perfectly!

Shelby said...

Beautiful shading and highlighting with your coloring and love the use of all of those gorgeous die cuts!!! Nap time rules:)

Shelby

Sara said...

So so cute, thanks for playing along with CMM!