Sunday 9 September 2012

I'm guesting over at Lollipop

Hello all

I hope you are ok.. I am on holiday countdown now - which means cleaning and crafting to make sure I have posts popping while I am away lol..

However I was so happy when I won a challenge over at THE LOLLIPOP LADIES and they asked me to guest...

This week the theme is:


Don't they look scrummy lol..

So I used the colours:


This is a saturated canary image coloured with copics
the flowers and ribbon are from wild orchid crafts


The papers are from my stash so no idea lol..

I hope you can come and join us this week xxx

7 comments:

Loopylou. said...

Carrie hun this is gorgeous, I love that colour combo!
And its dotty too so please go get it linked into our challenge over on the saturated canary challenge blog because its too cute for the canary team to miss!!
hugs Lou xxx

Dilyana said...

Wonderful card and colouring, Carrie :-) Wishing you a lovely day :-)

Hugs,
Dilyana

Mary J said...

She is so beautiful Carrie!

The Crafty Blonde said...

fabulous card, love the image and spotty papers. gorgeous flowers and ribbon too xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what an absolutely gorgeous card Carrie.
luv
Debby

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love your colour scheme and your pretty colouring. This is a great layout and I spot some cool doodling too. Hugs, Lesley

Shelby said...

I hope you're enjoying your vacation!
Love the color combination of this gorgeous chica!! All of those flowers look amazing as well.

Shelby