Thursday 6 September 2012

Oh what a circus..

No I am not on about my house although I am making an exceedingly good juggler today lol... How am I meant to pack when Belle wants to play???

Hmmmm.... 

Anyway I am here as it's showcase day over at MILKCOFFEE

This showcase is - CIRCUS...


I am not really sure why but I wanted peacock colours lol...

Anyhoos this fun gal is Circus girl


The papers are Kaisercheif and I thought matched my colour scheme perfectly lol..
The super cute buttons are from sew sweet


Thanks for popping by - I am off to get packing xx

3 comments:

Lady E said...

Hi Carrie! Gorgeous card, lovely colours and buttons!
Hugs
Lady E

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Carrie, I like the image the papers and the buttons.
Kevin xx

Lisa Minckler said...

Freakin' adorable! Your clouds are out of this world!