Saturday 1 September 2012

Todays another party

I never knew what a social life a 1 year old could have lol..

Yep we have another party this week - however this one is a pirates and princess party so ..... Belle is going as Princess Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I have the gold gown and everything... I just cant wait to see her in it lol..

However today is Saturday so that means a new sketch at Sketch Saturday


How fabby is this sketch??
I will definatley be using it again (and again!!)


I made this for my nephew as he is toy story mad!!!

This is Deputy Christopher by Inky impressions
as is the sentiment

The papers are MME Fine and Dandy


I hope you can come and get sketchy with us - I'm off to start dressing up lol xxx

I am entering this into:


Sweet stamping - Film - Toy story

8 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

A verrrry cute card Carrie, love the image and papers.

Donna x

Alex H. said...

oh this cowboy is so sweet... the my mind's eye papers are lovely.. a fantastic boy card! ;-) Alex H.

Niki Rowland said...

Great card and what a cutie little cowboy! Love the papers (I've used the same but in girly colours!) Niki xx

Steph said...

Fab card. I love the image and your colouring is gorgeous. Love those papers too, they're great for boy's cards x

Grenouille Greetings said...

I almost missed this little guy and he is super cute! Love your perfect colouring and lovely coordination. Great doodling too! Hugs, Lesley

Unknown said...

Hi Carrie, what a fab card! Wonderful image and perfect colouring.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week!

xxxtglxxx said...

Fabulous card, those papers are perfect! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx