Friday, 5 October 2012

Another Halloween canvas

Now when we hang Christmas decorations, we tend to leave little hooks hidden so we know where to put them each year. 

When I made my last Halloween Canvas I had an idea. In the living room we have two hooks where we hang Christmas Bells so I thought it would be super fun to hang two canvases.

So here is my 2nd canvas:


As they are hanging together I used the same Authentique enchanted papers
Kraftin Kimmie trinkets
Spider charm
Magnolia fence die

but I did add a tree from the Apothecary paper pad and bats from the same pad.
However this time I added Witchy Wednesday 



I am entering this into

SBS - 2nd day of Halloween - something witchy (but not a card!!)

12 comments:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Absolutely fabulous Halloween canvas. Love it!!!
Diane xx

Erin said...

wow Carrie this is stunning love it xxx

Flutterby Trina said...

That is just so cute! I love it! x

Trudie said...

great canvas Carrie x

Scrappy Scatty said...

wonderful creation
thank you for joining in with the 13 days of Halloween
Love Jan
xx

Lisa M said...

Man o man, if this was in a craft fair, it would be bought up in a second! Terrific frame and completely festive for Halloween. Bet it looks great hanging on the wall!

Scrap Vamp said...

Adorable!

Trina said...

This is fantastic!

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

this is so cute..I love the little details and what a wonderful idea..thanks for joining us a SCC's and good luck

Corinne said...

wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at SCC
Hugs

Rachel said...

So great and I agree with Trish about all the little details and embellishments!

Irene's Creations said...

Very nice. Thanks for joining the 13 Days of Halloween.