Tuesday 23 October 2012

stripes!!

Good morning all...

Well what a morning it has been.... Belle has decided that I had to read every book she has (and there are around 30 of them) to her and teddy this morning. I am glad some of them are only a few pages lol...then when I had finished she made me sit on the floor so she could read to me. lol.. tooo cute!!


And after our trip to the Lake District she has become obsessed by Peter Rabbit lol. We got her 3 books while there and I must read each of them 20 times a day lol... I just find it amazing how much she has changed in the 7 months we have had her!!

Anyway today I am here to share my Day 9 challenge entry for Simply Challenged Challenges
Todays challenge is stripes. so this is what I made:


This is Pumpkin Judy and I love her stripy socks and top!!
I also used some stripy papers from echo park Apothercary


This is a wreath for my front door.. well I have a lot for inside lol!!

I hope you can come and join in xxx

I am entering this into:

Simply Betty - Day 9 witchy socks - stripes

Tuesday Throwdown - Halloween



13 comments:

Corinne said...

Oh this is FANTASTIC Carrie, beautiful coloring and these wreaths a fun to make! Fantastic job, great use of stripes!Thanks for joining in on our 13 Days of Halloween at SCC
Hugs

Flutterby Trina said...

Looks AMAZING! Love how these look once they are hung too! The colours are wonderful! x

Vicky said...

Absolutely fantastic creation sweetie love it!!! How cute is Belle & wow is she getting big now, time goes way too fast!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Steph said...

Fab wreath!

Regan said...

Superb creation, Carrie! Love this wreath! Terrific papers and gorgeous coloring!
{hugs}
Regan

Rachel said...

Really cute creation:)

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

oh my gosh this wreath is just lovely and your daughter is adorable..thanks for joining us at SCC and good luck :)

Scrappy Scatty said...

stunning project
Thanks for joining in on our 13 Days of Halloween at SCC
Love Jan
xx

Kelly said...

Fantastic project x

Scrap Vamp said...

This is so cute and pretty! I love the papers!

Irene's Creations said...

Love this wreath! Great coloring!

NanaConnie said...

Totally cute, Carrie! Thanks so much for playing along in the "Halloween" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

MilkCoffee said...

Awww she's soo cute and pretty! And what an adorable chair, lol!