Sunday 28 October 2012

Tic Tac Toe...

Good morning all..

Well it is my Birthday on Wednesday - Yep Halloween is my actual Birthday whoop!! So I spent yesterday with my family and some friends and we went to Blackpool Illuminations...We always used to go when I was a child and I went last year with Sam and my sisters family so it seemed right to go again this year with Belle!! And my mum n dad and some friends came too!! 

I will post some pics in the week, but lets just say we had LOTS of fun!!

So today I am here with THAT CRAFT PLACE challenge of

TIC TAC TOE /Bingo!!


So you need to use 3 in a row... I picked Ribbon, Lace and dies:


The image is an Elizabeth Bell for whimsy stamps which you can get in store
as well as the scrummy for the record 2 echo park papers, lace and the beautiful amber brad from flower centre.


I hope you can come and join in too.... also I will be back tomorrow with my surprise candy winner xx

No comments: