Wednesday 7 November 2012

Aaarrrggghhhhhh

**** so sorry this is late - scheduler didn't schedule lol....***

I have a few things to talk about today... And I have 2 candy winners to tell you about..

Firstly - I am having a crafty sale on ebay... LOTS of stamps - kraftin Kimmie, Saturated Canary, Stamping Bella....and LOTS more... so pop on over here

Secondly my Halloween blog candy winner - Number 3 - Erin lol... well done honey. I will post your goodies out. 

Thirdly my Betty's Birthday candy winner - 14 - Anda.. well done sweetie - I will get your goodies out to you too xx

Then it is Wednesday so that means a new challenge over at Inky Impressions

It's a nice easy one this week - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


the wonderful image is Sassy Lili
And I got the wonderful charm from the Inky store too


Hope you can come and join in too xx

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie hope you had a fab bonfie night hun. Loving this super gorgeous card your colouring really is fantastic sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Carrie, love this image and fabulous colouring.Love the tags on the side and cute charm.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Babette said...

Beautiful card Carrie, love you coloring.
Hugs,
Babette

Mary J said...

so beautifully coloured and love those papers with her Carrie!