Friday 16 November 2012

Holidays are coming....

Oh yes they are..

Yep the adverts have all started and even though she is only 19 months every time a toy comes on telly we get a HUGE ' WOW' from Belle lol...
 Gosh and with her curly blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes she is gonna get spoilt rotten. Not that that is a problem - she is my angel, and is becoming a minnie me lol... it's hard to believe she has only been with us 8 months. I don't remember her not being here lol..

Anyway enough waffling lol.. I am here to share some Christmas cards I made using the super cute MilkCoffee digis!!


I have used papers by Echo Park
The snowflake border is a Tim Holtz die
the snowflakes are Martha Stewart punches


I have added some diamontes to the snowflakes


I am entering this into:

The paper shelter - Christmas Easel card


The cute buntings are whimsy stamps
Papers are BoBunny
Snowflakes are Martha Stewart


I am entering this into:

Totally Papercrafts- Cute and Girly

Tammys scrapping corner - Anthing goes

Whimsy stamps - Traditional Christmas colours

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Two gorgeous cards Carrie, love the images and just love the green..fabulous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Unknown said...

so Adorable, I love the design

Thank you for allowing us to see your talent.
I am so thrilled to have you in our challenge this week.
Please come back next week.
We hope you had clicked to be a follower
for a chance at the winning prizes.
Hugs
Tammy Ortiz
Founder of
Tammy Scrapin Corner

Cards By MI said...

Lovely looking cards both of them. Love your designs and wonderful colours used. Thanks for playing with us this week over at the Paper Shelter.
Love n hugs
Marie

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Fabulous Christmas cards Carrie!! I love the images you used on both of them. Your coloring is so perfect. The snow looks so real.

Thanks for joining us at Tammy’s Scrapin Corner this week. Remember to be chosen for a prize, you must be a follower of this challenge blog. Hope to see you next week. Have a fantastic day!! Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Laine Kammeraad said...

Wow - absolutely gorgeous!! Love the colors and such attention to detail. Simply beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrappin Corner this week and we hope you will join us again.

Hugs and smiles

Laine

DT - Tammy's Scrappin Corner

MilkCoffee said...

Super cute! Love both of the cards! Thanks for make our images looks very cute!

Jan said...

I love these! Thanks for playing along with us at WS xx Jan