Sunday 9 December 2012

A special day

Today is a special day for us.

We are taking Belle to be blessed at church today which is just perfect. We waited until it was official that Belle is now Annabelle Elsie-Rose Robinson, then we wanted something different for her so we picked the Churches Christingle service. 

It is going to be so lovely - but I am here as we have a new challenge over at THAT CRAFT PLACE

This challenge we have a recipe for you

1 image
2 papers
3 colours
4 embellies

So here is my card:


I love this cutie from Whimsy stamps - by Elisabeth Belle (from That craft place)
The papers are first edition

My 4 embellies are- lace, flowers, butterfly and diamante swirls all from that craft place


I hope you can come and join us xx

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Beautiful card Carrie, beautiful choice of colours too. I hope you have a lovely Sunday. Hugs Teresa xx

Mary J said...

Oh that is just fabulous Carrie! The flowers and butterfly really finish it off beautifully!

Lisa Jane said...

oh a gorgeous card .. love the colours
Hope you have all had an amazing day
Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Carrie and love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

mixamatoasties said...

Beautiful card. I love the colours you've used.

I hope you and your family had a fabulous day yesterday at the Blessing.

Susan x

Vicky said...

oooh this is gorgeous my sweetie love the colours n your colouring is fantastic. hope the service goes well hub.

lotsa hugs Vicky xxx