Saturday 23 March 2013

hmmm I thought Belle was a Princess....

However I am beginning to have second thoughts that she may be a munchkin instead lol..

So there we are laying having a snuggle when she strokes my face.... ahhh so cute.. 

Well that's what I though - however it seems Belle had other ideas... she wasn't stroking my face with love - she was getting her bogey off her finger!!!! Ewwwwww...

Anyway I am here to show you the new sketch over at Sketch Saturday


Now I love sketches as you can flip them - so here is my card:


How perfect is this image by the greetings farm??

I only just found out they do digi's lol... so expect a few more TGF images from now on..


Papers are Hello Cupcake
buttons from Sew Sweet
coloured with copics!!


Thanks for looking and have a wonderful weekend xx

3 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Lovely colourwork, Carrie. Super paper choices and great doodling too. I really loved this sketch. Hugs, Lesley

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so cute and perfect for the cupcake queen
Lisa x

Mary J said...

Awww, so cute, Carrie! Love the red matting and your fab red hair colouring!