Saturday 27 April 2013

We are home..... I hope lol...

Another scheduled post.... I am hoping that we got back last night after what will have been an amazing week... well how could it not be ... Disneyland Paris Just Sam, Belle and I!!

So I am here to tell you about two challenges starting today.

Firstly over at Sketch Saturday we have a new sketch:


and here is my card:


The papers are MME
Image is LOTV


Then over at Di's Digi's we have the theme of no squares/rectangles....


Seemed perfect for me with all the cakes I have been making recently lol... Its funny as when I set up my baking business it was for cupcakes however I now make way more cakes lol...

well I will catch up with you all over the next few days xxx

Have a wonderful weekend xx

8 comments:

Claire said...

Glad you had a fabby time in DP. Love both of your cards today Carrie. Hugs, Claire x

Misty's said...

Gorgeous cards, Carrie. Love them both. The images are just brilliant.
Michaela xx

Wendy said...

Such gorgeous cards Carrie.
Wendy xx

Tracey said...

Wonderful cards & so different Carrie.
I love Di's one & that sentiment is such fun & perfect with that image :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Deanette said...

Great cards Carrie! Love the coloring!

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous cards Carrie!!

Unknown said...

2 gorgeous cards Carrie! Loving the sentiment on the second one lol!
Lizy xx

nwilliams6 said...

I love this card! What an adorable image but I know your coloring made it really pop! Wonderfully done.