Monday 3 June 2013

You are cosmic!!

Well hello there

Back in October Simply Betty did a month of Halloween challenges, The overall winner was chosen as a new DT member... now I didn't win (boo lol) but I was asked if I wanted to do a guest spot so here I am guesting for the simply challenged challenges...

Now it is SBS's Birthday whoop so things are gonna be different this month.. we have all picked the stamps that first drew us into simply betty stamps

Mine was the Jude and the rockers - Space Judes

And here is my card:


I used MME boy papers
Dienamics star dies
The sentiment is by Pollycraft
and I have added some stickles for extra shine lol..


I shall be back in a few days with more from The space cadets lol xxx

2 comments:

Corinne said...

OMG, I just LOVE this!! Fabulous job!
Hugs

Irene's Creations said...

Wow, Love this. Great job!