Saturday 17 August 2013

I wanna be a mighty king...

I have been waiting for today for.....ages.....

We have friends here for the weekend and as well as cake (of course) we have lots of things planned... starting with going to see the Lion King at the theatre today.... I am so excited and have been watching it with Belle so she is excited too lol...

But firstly I am here with two DT cards:

Firstly over at Di's Digis we want to see your 'Back to School' cards


How cute is this little fella???

You can get him in the store here
The papers are MME and I love them!!

Then my sketch Saturday card:


And here is my card:


How cute is this image??

It's a digi by Lia Stampz for Whimsy and you can get it here
The papers are JelliBean


Well thanks for popping by. Hope you all have a fabby weekend xxx

3 comments:

Craftdee said...

Great cards, Carrie. I love that MME paper too, perfect for the image (nicely coloured it is too!) Donna x

Kelly Schelske said...

These are both fabulous Carrie!

Cathy P said...

Such a cute card, Carrie! Love the cheery colors!
Cathy xx