Saturday 3 August 2013

Love is in the air....

Oh yes it is .... as today is my anniversary. 

Sam and I have been together 13 years today - married for 7.... so we have a nice date night planned yeah!!

So onto today's two cards.

Firstly over at Di's Digis we want to see stitching - real or faux. I am all about the faux lol..


you can get the image from the store here
and the papers are Basic grey

and my second card is for this weeks sketch


Gotta say.... yep it's a keeper lol..


This is an uptown Girl by stamping bella
the papers are Teresa collins


Well I am off for our family day - hope you can come and join in xxx

7 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Fabulous cards Carrie, both of them. I think the first might have the edge for me though as I love her boots and looks a bit more like me. Although I have to wear a posh frock on Tuesday so I'll be trying to look like the Uptown Girl :)

Happy anniversary to you both - have a smashing family weekend xxxx

Di said...

Hi Carrie
Love both of these cards , Just gorgeous, thankyou
Hugs di xxx

Danni said...

Both are such cute, sweet cards!

Cathy P said...

Great cards, Carrie. Love the ways you showed folds in the skirt. That may be my next focus! Happy anniversary!
Cathy xx

Wendy said...

Both cards are gorgeous Carrie.
Wendy xx

Aunty Sue said...

both cards are stunning and happy anniversary

Debra Miller said...

Both cards are wonderful Carrie. Love your shading on both dresses. Happy Anniversary Belated! Hope you had a wonderful time out. Deb