Tuesday 23 February 2010

Allsorts and Sketch saturday card....

Morning..

I did make this card yesterday but couldn't take a good photo, so I had to wait till this morning..

Yes it is using the copics... I love em lol...



The papers are a mixture of Bella Blue (stampin' up!) and Cosmo cricket
Flowers are from my favourite place (that would be our local garden centre!!)

I have followed  the sketch from sketch saturday and joined in with allsorts who wanted a tag, label or ticket

Thanks for looking xx

4 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Carrie

Your card is gorgeous.

Lovely colour choices and your image is coloured beautifully.

Thank you for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

JAN said...

wonderful card so gorgeous

Paula said...

Gorgeous card Carrie!!
LOVE the colour scheme!! and check you out with those copics!!
Paula xxx

Lisa said...

Hi Carrie, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and fab colour combo.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x