Monday 22 February 2010

My Copics arrived today woo hoo!!!

How excited do you think I am??
Well, times that by 10 and you have it lol...

Unfortunately I have already coloured some images so will be using them 1st...although may put a card on later that I have used copics with!!!

Anyway, hope you all had a lovely weekend..mine was hectic..had lots of visitors!!!

So had to stop card making for a few days...back on it now though lol!!

This one is for 2 challenges

crazy 4 challenges -  Sketch
sophisticat challenge -  Embossing

Well I am hoping you can see that ALL the papers are embossed (all the dots)


The image if from Mo Manning and coloured with promarkers
Papers are all my mind eye

Thanks for looking xx

5 comments:

Faye said...

OOh, I bet your fingers are REALLY itching to get those copics. Careful, they're addictive. This acrd is DELICIOUS! xxx

gina g said...

lovely card i love the image, your going to love your pro markers. Thanks for joining the sophisticats Challenge this week. luv gina xx

Unknown said...

I just love Mo Manning, and you have made a great job with this image, many thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week, Hugs Avril xxxx

Unknown said...

Ooooh, Mo Manning, my favourite :-)
You ahve coloured this really well and made a beautiful card
Thanks for joining us at Sophisti-cats this week, hope to see you next week
Tasha
xxxxx

Moshie said...

This is soooooo cute! Love that little image and it is colored to perfection!!! Have a wonderful time with your new copics!!!! Thanks for joining us at Sophisti-cat this week.
Hugs, Diana