Wednesday 7 April 2010

The sun has got his hat on

Hip hip horay!!

What a lovely day it is today...

I had a lovely day yesterday. Gill from over at Fair trade designs took me to Melbics (my garden and craft centre) where we had lunch and cakes...mind you we were there for 3 hours lol...

While I was there I purchased this flower stamp. It's from the papermania signature range called build a rose.
I love it so I hope you do too.....


I have to say it was a little more work than 1st thought lol...but I love the result, and as it's a stamp I can make any colour!!



I am entering my little flower into the following challenges:

the secret crafter - How does your garden grow (mine has lots of roses!!)

the crafty pad - Lace and bows

cupcake craft - Make your own flower

Thanks for looking xx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

wow carrie this is absolutely stunning, you know how much i love this style and the kraft.....oh need i say more!

xxxxxxxxxx

Do What You Love said...

Carrie, I just adore flowers and this one is gorgeous. I imagine it took time but look how beautiful it turned out! TFS! :D

Faye said...

Carrie! I've seen this stamp and dismissed it as I didn't think I could do much with it. But you have changed my mind by creating the most stunning card. LOVE the flower, lace, colours, dp, EVERYTHING. You're fab. x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So pretty

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Tanja said...

What a pretty flower on your card.
Thanks for joining The Crafty Pad Challenge.
XX Ester

Debbie said...

Hi Carrie, ooh it is a gorgeous stamp. :) Love your lace and wee bow too. Thanks for joining us at the crafty pad challenge this week :)

xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft with such a pretty card ! Your flower is gorgeous ! Smiles from Catherine

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card Carrie, gorgeous rose and colours.
Hugs Emma x

rozzyb said...

Fantastic card
Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. Hugs rozzy xx