Thursday 8 April 2010

Where is my iphone????

I have just purchased an IPhone.. I am VERY excited and have been waiting all day for it to come lol...
Oh well it will be here sometime before 8!!

So while I am waiting I made a card..well it would be rude not too!!!


Isn't he the cutest monster ever???
You can get him from over at Pollycrafts.
I have coloured him with copics
The papers are Cosmo cricket garden variety.
The sentiment is another from Pollycrafts,
I made the ribbon myself ( I am getting more adventurous lol) using stampin up twill and choc chip ink. the sentiment is again pollycrafts.

I am entering Fluffy into the following challenges...


a spoonfull of sugar -  One for the boys

totally papercrafts -  Digital Images

pollycraft - Open

Thanks for looking xx



10 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Oh Carrie this is absolutely stunning! I love your interpretation of the sketch and your stitching is FABULOUS!!!

Thanks for playing at Wild Flower Wednesday!!

Do What You Love said...

How cute is this little guy? Carrie, look how beautifully you've colored him! I love those papers and the stitching really adds depth to your beautiful card! The buttons are too cute, too! You know, my husband has had his iPhone for two years now and he has loads of free apps that he has downloaded (games for me). I am still waiting for him to get a new one and let ME have his old one! Have fun with your new phone! :D

Faye said...

That means you'll be able to buy goodies from your phone, now that is exciting! I love this card, it is just so cute! xxx

Unknown said...

firstly...Faye my darling dont give her any more ideas! lol

carrie i love this, those papers look great and have you used your sewing machine????

thank you for joining us at pollycrafts this week, good luck
love emma xxx

Sue said...

Hi Carrie
hope your fone has come now??
Great card luv this little monster, luv all the stitching, great papers & layout, thank you for joining us at Totally papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

Paula said...

Is it wrong that Fluffy makes me smile?!?

I love him this colour! I think he's MEANT to be blue!
Your card is gorgeous Carrie I love it!!
thanks for joining us at pollycraft
Hope you are well?

xxx

Mel X said...

Hiya Carrie, gorgeous card chuck. Super image and fab layout. The papers are so pretty and your stitching stunning.

Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw. Hope we see you again next week.

Mel X

Joey said...

Hiya Carrie

He is a cutie isnt he! :O) Love your colour choice and papers, thanks for joining us at pollycraft and tpc this week

Joey.x

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous work with the WIld Flower Sketch!! LOVE this! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Wild Flower Patch!! :D

Maria said...

Oh he is definitely a cutie! Thanks for joining us over at A Spoon Full of Sugar. Hugs, Maria