Friday 17 June 2011

I love you Mary J!!!! LOL....

A few weeks ago the wonderful Mary J did a few tutorials... one was on how to make your own flowers with the Marianne creatable dies (thankyou lol..).

The other was about how to take photos.. well I had picaso 3 (love it) but I did not have the light box... my photos were usually taken on a piece of paper lol... so I had a look as Mary J really does have the best photos!!!

And ..here is my new toy lol...


Oh how I love it already!!
It actually came with everything.. lights as well!!
It all folds up into a little bag!!

So here is my first card..


I can tell the difference already lol..

So I have used a LOTV image and MME papers

I am entering this into:

Charisma - Pink and green

LOTV - Song - if I'd have known you were coming I'd have baked a cake!!

Thanks xx

9 comments:

Mary J said...

That is the best post heading EVER, lol!!! I'm so glad you found the tutorials useful!

Love your sweet sweet card - I was scratching my head on how to use that striped paper - now I can steal, I mean borrow your idea!!

ttfn, M xxx

Lisa Jane said...

we all love Mary J lol... she is a star!
Your pic looks good and the card fabuloso
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Fabby card hun its lush love the image. Light tents are awesome sweetie & make a huge difference I love mine.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Tracey T said...

Your card is fab and you have a fab photo to match! Maybe I should get me one of those light boxy things... Hugs Tracey x

Vee said...

This is so sweet. Fab image and I love the flowers.Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Allison said...

lovely card
Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
AllisonX

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is really super sweet, great jon on the theme too, thanks for joining us this week at LOTV hugs Pops x

CraftyC said...

Love your card Carrie and beautifully coloured. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge and pretty please could you forward me the link to where you got the light box coz I gotta have one to!! lol
Clairexx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Carrie..! love the image and sweet flowers...and the light tent is brill..I use mine all the time..!

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx