Saturday 18 June 2011

It's a sparkly day lol...

Well good morning..

The weather man has advised it will rain a lot today...however I am OK with this as I am at work (I have had to swap nearly all my Saturdays for June and July so I am working them all together lol!!)
However I am hoping for Sun tomorrow lol!!

So as it is Saturday that means a new challenge over at


This week we want to see your sparkly flowers...


The image is some odd girl and I have coloured her with Copics
Papers are MME lime twist and I got them from the store
As I did the ribbon and flowers

I have covered the flowers in glitter

I am entering this into:

Totally papercrafts - Dies and punches

Stamp something - Pretty papers

Can't wait to see what you come up with xx

13 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie I soooo love these Odd Girl images I must get some more coloured in.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
fabulous card, fab colouring, pretty papers & embelies, have lovely weekend, sue,x

Donna said...

Gorgeously sweet card Carrie, the dotty papers are so cool and I love the way you have done your ribbon, have a fab day hun :) Donna x

Mrs A. said...

Lovely fun card. Love those eyes. They seem to followyou around the page. Lol. Hugs Mrs A.

Lisa Jane said...

Hi Carrie - i love those Dotty Dp's and the fab sparkly flowers .. so pretty
Lisa x

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Carrie..love the image and the flowers are stunning hun..!

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Jennifer said...

Very gorgeous and fabby colouring!! xx Jenny xx

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet and colourful Carrie, very cute. Oh, and thanks for the link!
Clairexx

Mary J said...

Fantastic, Carrie! Love how you've used those papers and the flowers matching them too!!!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card hun, just love the papers & the colors are great!
Hugs shell xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is so sweet. Your colouring is fab and I love that bright DP.
Caroline xxx

Vicky said...

Oops...forgot to say...

thanks for joining us at tpc...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx

Faye said...

Well, I'm back in the land of the living after a nasty few days!
Spots, I am crazy for spots right now! This is gorgalicious, fab big bow. Yummy. xxx