Thursday 7 March 2013

Hot cross buns or Chocolate????

Hi all

I hope you are well..

We are so emotional today as it was a year today that we met Belle for the first time...

Gosh I remember how nervous we were. We parked outside the foster home for 20 odd minutes before we could go in... then when we did we were met by these amazing blue eyes and HUGE smile!!! 

That was it she was my Princess lol..

So Easter... I can't decide weather I like the chocolate or hot cross buns the most lol.. There is something about a lightly toasted hcb smothered in butter... yummy lol..

So today I have 2 Easter cards to show you:


How fabby is Alicia with her Easter basket????
The image is by MilkCoffee digi images


I know VERY c&s for me lol but I like it!!

Don't forget the other DT members are showcasing there Easter images and they are so cute so go check em out here

I am entering this into:

Catch the bug - anything goes

Challenges for everybody - anything goes

And then over at Simply Betty stamps the monthly FB challenge was Easter but no Easter colours so here goes:


Ain't she a sassy one eh??

And she is on sale!!


Well thanks for 'hopping' over (sorry couldn't resist lol)

I am entering this into:

ABC - anything goes

xxxx

8 comments:

Mary J said...

They are both so cool, Carrie! Love your doodling!

jan farnworth said...

very cute thanks for sharing at 'abc' challenges.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Carrie! Your little darlings are wonderful! Love your style of coloring and shading. Darling cards!

debby4000 said...

Sooooo cute and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Erin said...

love them all sweetie and i love hearing all about Miss Belle hugs xxx

Amy said...

THESE ARE AWESOME. YOUR COLORING IS FABULOUS. THANKS FOR JOINING BUGABOO AT CATCH THE BUG!!!

Faye said...

Gosh, it seems like that day were just last week! I love both these cards Carrie. And it has to be hot cross bunnies, you can eat choklit anytime. X

Miradormakings said...

Fabulous cards and the colouring is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Joan x