Sunday 3 March 2013

Party time...

No not for us.... I am telling you kids have such active social lives lol..

Today we have two parties to go to!!

But firstly I am here to tell you about this fortnights challenge over at 


We have set it as - ANYTHING GOES

So.....

Now I am not usually a Tilda kinda gal... but I saw this in fabby Lisa's shop and well.... she fell in my basket lol.



How fabby is she??????
The papers are MME


The lush lace and diamante flower ribbon is also from the store
along with the ceramic flowers

So what are you waiting for???

We have lots of new dt members so pop on over to see what they have done to inspire you- 
believe me you wont be disappointed!!!

Thanks for looking xxx

5 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Gorgeous card. I'm not really a Tilda person either but I love what you've done. I'd love to be able to do pleats like that!!

Susan xx

Claire said...

This is gorgeous, love the image, beautiful colours and love the floral paper too. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Shelly said...

Hi Carrie, she's just adorable... I can see why she "jumped" into your basket! Love the papers too xx

Erin said...

Just Stunning i love love ur coloring xx