Sunday 18 August 2013

If you read my post yesterday you will know we have friends over for the weekend.

Yesterday we went to see The Lion King at the theatre.... Belle loved it... and is now singing 'oh I just can't wait to be king' lol!!

So today we are off to the Safari park..... can't wait!!

But before that I am here to tell you about the new challenge over at 


Which is sewing... faux or real. Now I don't have a sewing machine so it doodle stitching from me I am afraid!!


The scrummy image is an Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy stamp and I got it from the store 
along with the ribbon and MME papers
The felt flowers are from Sew sweet
However Lisa sells the flower die and felt so you could make your own lol..


Well thanks for looking hope you can come and get stitched with us xx

So here are the links:

No comments: