Sunday 1 September 2013

It's like a bus...

No post for ages then you get two at once lol.... 

It is the first of the month which means a new challenge a AHOAC, and it's Sunday so that means a new challenge at THAT CRAFT PLACE

So firstly a heck of a challenge, the theme this month is IN THE KITCHEN .... so I went literally lol...


Meet sponge Bob Square Pants the cake lol...

I made this for my nephews 4th Birthday party... he loves Sponge Bob lol!!

**********************

And now we have the new challenge over at THAT CRAFT PLACE....... Music

Your projects can be musical, inspired by music... basically your choice!!

So I did two lol..

My card is musical (well the paper is lol)


The image is by Saturated Canary and is stocked by Lisa
as is the lush ribbon and dazzly thing lol!!

and now for one of my fave cakes ever...


I went for song - Happy Birthday to you.... 


I made all the flowers myself but did you spot the sparkly thing???

That is something Lisa stocks and you can find it here 


Well I am off to Wonderland so catch ya later xxxx

No comments: